Перейти к содержанию
СофтФорум - всё о компьютерах и не только

Говорим по-английски

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Will be "clear" or, in military-style - "copy me?" if that is question. If it is confirmation, that'll be "copy that!"

• Ответов 65
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Топ авторов темы

Изображения в теме

Will be "clear" or, in military-style - "copy me?" if that is question. If it is confirmation, that'll be "copy that!"

May be "clear" is enough? "Copy that" - too special?

Maybe but somebody like me prefer military-style, because it have maximum efficiency in uderstanding.

• 1 месяц спустя...
  • 1 месяц спустя...

People, may I join you? Last time I spoke in English in 2002. And I forgot it without practis. (or "practice" ?)

What I must say if man thanks me? (Я правильно понятно задала вопрос? :blush2: )

Well, sure you can join us!

"praktice" is a correct spelling :clapping:

So, there is too many things to mean for main question. Depends of "for what" man thanking you.

One thing is if you tell him on the street "go forward, on the second corner go right and you'll be right near you'rs target". He thanks you, and you say backward "Don't mention!"

Another thing if you save his life for example... There you can say "With pleasure!" :angel_hypocrite:

So, there may be many situations...

Better to say - "Myself prefer ~~~"

Because term "I'm" is for direct phisical action like going, doing and so on - not for "preferring" which mean "wishing" in this construction.

"Don't mention!" "With pleasure!"

So, there may be many situations...

We learned to answer in all situation "Nothing all" (I didn't agree). What do it means? When I can say that?

I'm prefer MasterCard.

For me, words "Thank you" and happy eyes tell more then MasterCard. (в обычных жизненых ситуациях)

"Nothing all" if that translate to Russian - means "Ничто не все" what haven't any meaning... So it's better to forget that words.

But, however - they are usable if you want to "smash the bats in the belfry" in the head of your's thankgiver.

P.S. Sorry, but I use some mix of "classic" Britain English and "American English" languages. That's happened when I begun gaming AA game with some Serbian peoples Game Clan at first versions of game many year ago. Clan members live at many countries on that planet, and on-game language was AE (American English), and only in private conversation or on Clan Forum we use Serbian, so now I speak "none-Clean" English - better call it "Horrible mix", but noone of support team of any hardware\software wendors haven't any problem at understanding me...

P.P.S. And you are right - "Thank you ~~ (any needed word)" or neutral "Thanks" is universal answer.

For me, words "Thank you" and happy eyes tell more then MasterCard.

By Freid! Exectly! First happy eyes, thеn MasterCard. :)

(I realized you mean "than".)

Too sweet. Where hardcore?

"Nothing all" We were taught the words "not at all".

@Yezhishe, and how about "welcome"? I feel it like "всегда пожалуйста" in context. Is it correct?

"Welcome!", "Any time!", "At your disposal!" - all this is permissible. Depend on situation.

By Freid! Exectly! First happy eyes, thеn MasterCard. :)

:blush2:

For a long time I could not understand your phrase about Freud... Now I sit (красная). I think I don't must write "red".

Question: what must I write in this situation? (incorrect question, isn't it? or may be "wrong question"?)

Why "I'm sitting"? Why not "I sit"?

I use some mix of "classic" Britain English and "American English" languages

Our teacher gave us classic English. She said it's beautiful and reach language. (How many thing I remember now!..)

• 3 недели спустя...

Инглиш говорите... Тем, кто еще плохо постигает основы, вот в догонку. :)

ENG.rar

ENG.rar

• 3 месяца спустя...
  • 3 недели спустя...

Может, кто ни будь, поможет с переводом этой фразы.

Behavior changes whether the end of DestDir character is '\' or not.

DestDir это как я понимаю destination directory.

Эта фраза присутствует в стартовом окне программы FastCopy.

На сайте производителя тоже пыталась разобраться, что эти узкоглазые хотели сказать, но так и не поняла http://ipmsg.org/too...astcopy.html.en

Просто заклинило, мня на этом. Кстати самой программой вполне довольна.

Заранее благодарна.

Надо понимать так, что "Поведение программы (судя по всему - заранее заданный алгоритм) изменяется в зависимости от наличия\отсутствия символа "\" (обратный слэш) в названии конечной папки".

• 3 месяца спустя...

I'm not very good in speaking English. The most part I get to read, and technical literature. I somehow hurt is when foreigners come to Russia and don't know a word in Russian! While they are at home, you can say, require that иностранецы, came to him in the country speak English! I never liked the English language, even though I studied it in school and in an Institute. Learn Russian language, ladies and gentlemen!

I'm not sure you're right 'cause English (American) now is international and crosscultural standard. If you by yourself don't like it - it doesn't mean that nobody must'nt know it. Copy that?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу

• Создать...